April 28th, 2022
This week I have the joy of welcoming the exEXPERTS, T.H. Irwin and Jessica Klingbaum, to the show. They’re best friends who got divorced at the same time 14 years ago but had totally different divorce experiences. In this episode, they share their experience maneuvering through the overwhelming journey of divorce.
They also share how they’ve used their own divorce experiences to create a place online where anyone can go for any phase of divorce, answer all the questions, and feel educated about the process and everything that goes into it.
- T.H. and Jessica share the parallels as well as the big differences between their divorce stories (5:50)
- How and why they decided to create their online platform, exEXPERTS (17:15)
- Honoring the tough issues of divorce including abuse in relationships (17:35)
- Owning your own experience and story of divorce (26:23)
- T.H. shares her experience divorcing a narcissist (33:46)
Learn more about T.H. Irwin & Jessica Klingbaum:
T.H. Irwin and Jessica Klingbaum are the co-founders of the online platform, exEXPERTS. They’re best friends who got divorced at the same time 14 years ago, but had TOTALLY different divorce experiences. They realized back then that they didn’t have the right resources to understand all the options and the different choices they needed to make, but they did have each other. So they used their own divorce experiences to create a place online where anyone can go for any phase of divorce, to answer all the questions and to feel educated about the process and everything that goes into it. As they like to say, they’ve lived it, so they get it!
TODAY’S EPISODE IS SPONSORED BY:
THE REVISED SHOULD I STAY OR SHOULD I GO? PROGRAM