September 16th, 2021
This week I am talking about the importance of finding and utilizing the proper support tools as you go through the most transitional time in your life. The topic was inspired by my Facebook group, where I’ve been seeing a stream of really long posts. And what that says to me is that women are looking for ways to offload, mirror, and vent about the toxic and oftentimes abusive relationships they are in.
But loves, if you are someone who is expressing your feelings in such a way—whether it’s in a Facebook group or to a group of friends, you don’t just need support, you need therapy (or a divorce coach or both).
So in this episode, I offer gentle reminders about being present to your own experience, using the right tools for healing, surrounding yourself with those who aren’t energy sucks, and being mindful of how you use your time.
- When you are in a crisis you need a team – the right team.
- Guarding your boundaries and being mindful of where you are placing your energy.
- Consciously lean into the relationships that feed your soul.
- Focus on yourself and your feelings as you go through this process of healing, transition, and change.
- How are you utilizing your time? Are you giving yourself time for rest?
Resources & Links: