And you really want to do right by your children and ‘get this right’ – but feel overwhelmed by what lies ahead and have SO many questions like:
- When and how do I tell the kids?
- How (on earth) do I tell my husband?
- What about friends and family?
- Should I hire an attorney off the bat? What about mediation?
- Who should/will get custody?
- How much support will I get?
- Will I have to get a job?
- Should I fight to keep the family home?
- Will my ex and I ever be friends? Should we?
You’re a smart cookie, but this is an area that most of us know nothing about – so it’s very likely that you need a crash course in divorce, like, yesterday.