November 24th, 2022
This week I welcome love coach Shaun Galanos to the show. Together we discuss communication tools for better relationships, modern dating, and love. Shaun is also the host of The Love Drive podcast and an online course creator.
If you are divorced and thinking about dating – this episode is an invitation to strive for more open communication in new relationships. Every conversation is an opportunity to learn more about yourself and those around you.
- Why communication in relationships feels hard or scary (3:42)
- Modern dating and getting back out there (8:04)
- We all need external validation, but it does not have to come from a new romantic partner (16:28)
- Red flags and triggers: how to evaluate red flags and what to do about relationship triggers (20:12)
- What does fear of intimacy actually mean? (29:31)
- Sex and dating: the best guideline is “Do I want to and do they want to?” (41:44)
Learn more about Shaun:
Shaun Galanos is a love coach, host of The Love Drive podcast, and an online course creator. He teaches intimacy and communication tools for better relationships and more love.
He holds certifications in Personal and Professional Coaching from Concordia University, Rape Crisis Counseling from BAWAR in Oakland, CA, and a Bachelor’s Degree in Interpersonal Communication from UC Santa Barbara.
When he’s not teaching courses on intimacy and communication or recording his podcast, he’s continuing to learn about love, working on this relationship with his partner, and building community in Montreal.
Resources & Links:
TODAY’S EPISODE IS SPONSORED BY:
THE REVISED SHOULD I STAY OR SHOULD I GO? PROGRAM