February 3rd, 2022
Episode 153: Listener Q&A: Guilt, Denial & Changing Your Name
If you’ve been contemplating divorce and feeling guilty about your decision, if you’re wondering if you should change your last name post-divorce, or if you have a spouse who’s in denial (despite you telling them numerous times), don’t skip this episode! Why? Because this episode marks my very first Q&A episode!
I asked my community of women to send me their questions and I received some really great ones to explore. Join me as I answer questions about whether you should stay or go, how to handle the complexities of divorce, and everything in between.
I really hope this episode inspires you to submit your story or question too. I’d love to do more episodes like this one. So send your questions or story, right here.
In this episode, I answer these listener questions:
- Why do I feel guilty over wanting a divorce? I’ve been so unhappy for so long. Is that a good enough reason to leave?
- Should I change my last name? Is it worth it?
- My husband is in denial about divorce. What can I do?
Resources & Links:
Private Coaching with Kate Anthony
How to tell your husband you want a divorce
TODAY’S EPISODE IS SPONSORED BY:
THE DIVORCE SURVIVAL PROGRAM
As one of the pioneers of the divorce coaching industry, I’ve been helping women (most of whom are moms) navigate the divorce process for the last decade.
AND NOW, FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER, ALL OF MY DIVORCE WISDOM IS AVAILABLE IN ONE ONLINE PROGRAM.
This program is 100% for you if…
- You’re a mom looking for a clear roadmap to a divorce that won’t destroy your kids
- You’re looking for answers and a roadmap
- You understand that divorce is a long game
- You’re willing to put away your boxing gloves
- You want this to be a respectful and collaborative process in service of your kids
- You understand that divorce is, first and foremost, an emotional process and you’re ready to ‘go there’
Are you ready to learn from one of the world’s top divorce experts and set yourself on the path towards the best possible outcome?